Peter Tobin is a highly experienced lawyer with over 30 years’ experience.
In addition to his wealth of legal expertise, Peter has a profound understanding of the importance of planning and wealth structures to the success of a business.
It is his experience in business, having held executive positions in manufacturing operations in particular, which fuels his drive to utilise his legal knowledge to assist other businesses to minimise their tax.
With a genuine desire to personally connect with his clients and assist them to achieve their objectives, he leverages his expertise to develop solutions, not just give advice.
Peter is highly respected throughout the law fraternity and is highly credentialed with impressive appointments and affiliations.
Qualifications & Appointments
- Admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of Qld and High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma Applied Finance
- Notary Public
- Honorary Consul for Norway (Qld)
- Member – Qld Law Society
- Member – The Society of Notaries Queensland Inc
- Fellow – Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
- Member – Consular Corps Qld
For solutions, not just advice, we invite you to get in touch.